|Back to Back Issues Page|
What Fresh Liquid Spirulina Can Do,
June 29, 2020
Aloe Vera Tips n' Solutions - June 29, 2020avavavavavavavavavavavavavavavav
Aloe Vera Tips & Solutions
newsletter/ezine of www.aloe-vera-and-handy-herbs.com
Vol. 9 #108 June 29, 2020
Contact & Policies
What Fresh Liquid Spirulina Can Do
About three months ago, my sister Elsie told me what fresh liquid spirulina can do for me. She's the only one of the five siblings in our family to get a university education and who has had a government job for a number of years. She was first a Health Inspector out of Hope, BC, then she moved to Abbotsford, to work for the BC Dept. of Agriculture, writing manuals and giving workshops. Right now she's working with a lab study for a cure for samonella poisoning from chicken meat. Even though she is five years younger than me, she has always been the one with all the answers. I've learned to let her have the floor when she speaks. :)
We were on the phone about three months ago, and I was complaining of some aches and pains, and how my pace for working outside in my garden was slowing down, and Elsie told me that she had some friends who had set up a way to produce liquid spirulina that was not exposed to the elements, such and wind and dust, as it is in the Asian countries which produce most of the spirulina that people take is produced. She had started taking this pure, fresh liquid form and found it was giving her more energy and ... oh, she rattled on about all the wonderful benefits of this product.
I asked if they had a website so I could check it out for myself. I was rather impressed. Because of their special ways of shipping this product in a frozen state, they ask that you set up an autoship purchase for a a three-month supply at one time. Inside of each month's supply are four smaller strong foil/polymer pouches with a screw on/off cap that is only enough for 15 days. You must keep a pouch in the fridge once you open it. (I was expecting a certain monthly payment plan to finish shortly, so sure... I decided to order).
The instructions are to put one tablespoon full of this cool green liquid into a glass of water or juice. However, as it is so pure it has no taste or flavour at all. Of course I tried it, but by that time I'd forgotten what exactly it was to do for me. So I didn't get into the habit of taking it daily right away. Just when I happened to remember and was standing idle at the fridge.
Last week another 2-month shipment arrived and I saw that my credit card had been billed again. I was thinking I would cancel my order. But just to be sure, I decided to check their website again.
Wow, I could be taking this two or three times a day, and I should be seeing some amazing results! How could I have forgotten all this?
I'd been having more lower back pain, especially on rainy, windy days when the barometric pressure was running up and down the gauge. But I'd had some better days in between, and I wondered if those were the days I'd remembered to take some of this spirulina in a glass of juice or water. In fact, it was suppose to be better than a cup of coffee for giving a fresh spurt of energy.
Sure enough! Taking this spirulina several times a day was giving more energy, my lower back pain evaporated, and my arthritis in my neck walked away! A cold sore starting inside my lower lip disappeared. What's more - last night I realized that I was passing a tiny kidney stone!
You should really go read the website yourself to see all the benefits, However, I'll name six here just to give you a sense of the range of blessings this green stuff can be to you.
1. Raw Living Spirulina contains many powerful living antioxidants such as the phytonutrient of Carotenoids: lutein, and zeaxanthin present in macular pigments whose importance is health of the eye.
2. Fresh Liquid Spirulina is thriving with living bioactive enzymes and phytonutrients that our body can actually absorb and use intelligently. All chemical reactions within the human body are regulated by enzymes which is why it’s vitally important to consume raw living foods every day.
3. Fresh Liquid Spirulina contains nature's only source of Phycocyanin. It retains this miracle molecule because it has never been processed or dehydrated. Studies have shown that phycocyanin can reduce oxidative stress and inhibit free radicals. This gives Fresh Liquid Spirulina it powerful anti-inflammatory properties which are crucial to the human body given 80% of all human diseases are caused by inflammation.
4. Out of all the amino acids, the most important for your dietary consumption are the “essential” amino acids. Why? Because your body cannot synthesize these amino acids so it relies solely on getting them from foods. Fresh Spirulina, being a complete protein source, contains all these essential amino acids.
5. Phyto-Nutrients are the most significant finding in nutritional history. These disease-preventing compounds that naturally occur in whole unprocessed and unheated food reveal the magnificence of nature’s genius. Phyto-nutrients contain health building elements that strengthen your immune system and your overall body and mind.
6. Fresh Liquid Spirulina contains Active Antioxidants, B-carotene, Chlorophyll, Zeaxanthin and Vitamins A, E and all B group Vitamins. It is also a bioavailable source of iron and zinc.
The couple who started and own this business have named their product and website Spiruvive to show that it is in a class by itself. I recommend that you read the site for yourself, and consider if it is worth your while to try this out. Shipping is free to those in Canada, but I find nothing to indicate that they will not ship to a USA address. You may want to inquire of them first to make sure.
Contact & Policies - Constant
CONTACT INFO: Ruth Marlene Friesen (306)856-7785
POLICIES: I am definitely against S/p/a/m! I Will NOT share your
COPYRIGHT (c)2020 Ruth Marlene Friesen
|Back to Back Issues Page|